I have decades of experience working as an IT Professional with large and diverse Technology Infrastructures, large distributed Networks and Data Centers and in IT Departments with Companies including Fujitsu, TI, EDS, BNSF, Temerlin McClain, and my own technology managed services company. I have worked in positions as a Developer, Support Analyst, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Manager, and IT Director for these companies over the course of my promotions and career.
In addition to my career experience, I also have years of experience working for my own company and building an IT services business from the ground up.
CompuExperts – We Know IT!
I founded CompuExperts many years ago
Business card from 2000-2004 – This is when I was active with the Consulting side of CompuExperts in Dallas/Fort Worth, and my small to medium sized business clients, handling all areas of Technology services and support.
I have extensive training in IT subjects, courses in Microsoft SQL Server, Nortel Switches and Routers, CISCO Routers, SMS/System Center, VMWare, Citrix, various Data Center hardware products including servers from Dell and HP, SAN’s, Routers, Switches, Hardware Firewalls, and many other subjects. I am also currently completing my degree in Information Technology that I began many years back and have finally found the time to return to complete it.
MCP + I
Resume and References available upon request
I selectively accept consulting projects for companies as a private Network Architect, Forensic Technologist and Security auditing, planning and consultation, and occasionally for Web Development and other projects. Contact me at Chris@Swearingin.com
Latest posts by Chris Swearingin (see all)
- Swearingin.com Music Video of the Day – Monday March 6, 2017 – LYNYRD SKYNYRD – Simple Man - March 6, 2017 - 6:48 am
- ComputerMagazine.com – Digital MashUp – Tuesday February 28, 2017 - March 1, 2017 - 2:28 pm
- Chris’s Journal for Friday August 5, 2016 - August 5, 2016 - 1:37 pm
- Swearingin.com Music Video of the Day – Friday August 5, 2016 – HOOTIE & THE BLOWFISH – Hold My Hand - August 4, 2016 - 11:36 pm
- Come with me - April 5, 2016 - 8:25 am