Chris’s Journal for Friday August 5, 2016
Swearingin.com – Daily Blog & Journal for Chris Swearingin 8/5/16 Friday
It’s been a while since I’ve done an entry on Swearingin.com here. But, I’ve been really busy on so many things and other of my sites, so it’s been a while since I took time to collect enough thoughts in a calm moment to write anything. Well, probably too much to go over all that has happened since my last entry. But, it’s been a nice summer, and here in a few weeks school starts again so that will soak up any free time, but I’m excited to get back to work on that. The readership of Computer Magazine has really exploded lately, and I’ve had a lot of CEO’s and top personalities in the IT field contact &/or add me on LinkedIn lately, and I’ve got so many emails to respond to it’s been hard to keep up. I’m also STILL trying to get my YouTube channel going with webcasts/podcasts on Tech for ComputerMagazine.com, hopefully that will be here soon. Right now I’m reading a book by Jordan Ellenberg called “How not to be Wrong” which is a mathematics book and how to look at algebra and statistics in real world problems and how it’s been misused in logical fallacies, it’s an interesting read.
Well, more soon!
Quote of the day: “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
Leonardo da Vinci
Christopher T. Swearingin, MCSE, Professional Technologist, Editor of Computer Magazine (www.ComputerMagazine.com), Owner of 411 Technologies Managed Services, Systems Engineer, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Web Developer. See me at www.Swearingin.com
#SwearinginPlay Supercar Showdown
Thanks for Visiting Swearingin.com
Latest posts by Chris Swearingin (see all)
- 22-year-old Christian preacher clarifies that he wants gays executed ‘humanely’ - June 22, 2018 - 7:11 am
- Swearingin Live Stream - June 18, 2018 - 8:53 am
- The Tube Talk – Live Broadcast: 2+2 = send me all your money, and other logical failings - June 13, 2018 - 5:31 am
- My Reason Institute Live Broadcast early this morning (6/11/18) - June 11, 2018 - 10:08 pm
- Hey, I’m back. Rant about Mediacom from Live Stream tonight on one of my channels - June 11, 2018 - 12:24 am